Thursday, August 23, 2012

Suggestions?

Hello all!

So the journey begins! I am working on a fabulous story that I started about 2 years ago involving zombies but I feel it deserves more than than a few pages so I need your help! Throw me some ideas and I will form a short story out of them. I will try to include everyone's ideas into one silly compilation if it's possible. 

Most of you know what I like to write about but just to refresh your memory: Werewolves, vampires, zombies, ghosts, demons, angels, shapeshifters, special powers, and so on. Pretty much anything supernatural!

Ok... on your mark... get set... COMMENT!

xo Fallon

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a zombie story about the republican and democrat national convention. Like at the democrat national convention a werewolf bites someone and then all the high ranking democrats are werewolves and at the same time during the republican national convention a string of vampire bites happen and all of the high ranking RNC guys are vampires. I wonder how that would affect our political system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Interests!

      Thank you for your comment and idea! I thought about this for a little while before I commented back and I am still on the fence. I would love to write about this topic because it sounds fun and interesting, but I am not sure that I would do this type of story justice. I know very little about politics, the inner workings of the high ranking officials in the opposing political parties, or what the RNC is actually like. The only conventions that I have been to are comic conventions and I doubt that they are similar. :)

      Long story short, I do not want you to think that I would ignore a comment but I just don't have the political knowledge necessary to write about anything the topic. This would turn out to be an amazing story though if the idea was placed in the right hands.

      xo Fallon

      Delete