I have contemplated the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now but I always wondered who would read it? My spelling sucks, (thank you for the help spell-check), and my grammar is ok at best but I do have quite a few stories to tell. Though I have lived all of 29 years I have experienced more than most people do in an entire lifetime! Heartbreak, childbirth, travel, loss, weight loss, weight gain, supernatural encounters, life in a small town, life in the big city, you name it and I probably have a story to tell. On the other hand, I love to write! This is also a great way for me to test out my writing skills and see if I have what it takes to finish my novel. It is my dream to put my imagination on paper and share it with the world. If you are reading this you are most likely a close friend, family member, or wayward traveler like myself and I thank you for your support! What I ask is that you visit this blog as often as your schedule allows, show comment with constructive criticism, and hopefully enjoy the ramblings of my slightly insane mind.
xo Fallon
This is an awesome way to start!! Grab life by the cajones, girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tams! xx
ReplyDelete